Taco Bell Mini Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Review:
Price Paid: $1.29 | Company: Taco Bell
This quesadilla is the cousin to the shredded chicken quesadilla and found on Taco Bell’s cravings menu. Although, it doesn’t look very appealing, can it make up for it in taste and value? Read on to find out.
They are really cutting the overhead for this quesadilla, packaging wise. It’s clear the item was heated up in the aluminum foil to save time, effort, and clean up. I don’t mind. The flour tortilla has a nice toast, but is soggy due to the condensation. The ingredients are:
- Halved flour tortilla
- Chipotle sauce
- Seasoned shredded chicken
- Three cheese blend
What I like about this quesadilla is that they use real chicken and not that frozen rib meat garbage (I expect rib meat at this price). Not only that but a real three cheese blend is used (I taste cheddar). The chipotle sauce is creamy and carries a little bite to it. Everything tastes good together (if you like medium spice), the only turn off is the soggy tortilla.
Note* I have gotten this on a few occasions and the amount of sauce they add is inconsistent. Some employees add so much sauce it becomes repugnant and spicy.
I paid $1.29 for this. I think the quality is good for the price. However, this isn’t a meal but more like an appetizer.
ValueGrub Rating: (8.1 / 10)
180 calories (15 calories per gram of protein). Since these things are all made before hand, I don’t think you can cut ingredients from it. You can, however, remove some stuff to reduce the calories from the bigger brother (Shredded Chicken Quesadilla). You most likely want to keep the cheese around, so I would go light on the sauce or completely omit it.
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet:
– You can eat 11 mini shredded chicken quesadillas, per day.
– You will reach 22 grams of suggested saturated fat in 1,584 calories or 8 3/4 mini shredded chicken quesadillas.
– You will reach 300mg of suggested cholesterol in 12 mini shredded chicken quesadillas.
Latest posts by Kevin O (see all)
- Wendy’s $3 Breakfast Deal (Croissant & Small Seasoned Potatoes) - November 17, 2022
- Burger King 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match Deal - October 20, 2020
- Taco Bell 50% Off Nachos Party Pack - October 16, 2020